Saturday, January 2, 2010

Here we are

I am officially a resident of Iowa now. Well I guess not really officially yet, I still have to get my driver license next week. Then I can safe offical resident. The move went really well. My car surprised me again and made it down here no problem. I guess I should give the old girl more credit. It's still weird knowing that I don't have to get back onto a plane and head back to WI. Usually right now I would be headed to the airport. Once in a while I forget and think that I should get packed up, then I remember that this is my home. The cats have enjoyed the move as much as I. Harlo has found great joy in playing in the empty boxes. Rj is just happy to have someone else here to cuddle with. I do miss Sugar back in WI though. I hope that the family is taking good care of her. I'm worried that their is gonna be a time when I go back and she won't be there anymore. I don't know how long cats live, but 13 has to be getting pretty old.

No comments:

Post a Comment